1. Log into Papercut using your SCC username and password.
2. Select Web Print from the left toolbar. Then select Submit Job.
3. Select the printer, then select the number of copies you want to print.
4. Select Upload Document and then “Browse” to find the file on your computer.
5. Allowed file types: Word (docx, doc., rtf., etc.), Excel (xlsx, xls, etc.), PowerPoint (pptx, ppt, etc.), and PDF.
6. Log into the Print Release Station to print. Print jobs are held for 30 minutes.
Wireless Internet access is available throughout the Library. Sign in to the SURRY network, ask for the password at the circulation desk.
The Library has 30 Dell and 4 Apple workstations available for patrons. Computers do not have specialized software, but are for Internet & word processing use only.
Patrons should use their SCC username & password to sign in to the computers.
See our Computer Use Policies for more information.
The computers can print to a black & white printer or a color printer, both of which are located near the main desk. Students may use their printing allotment provided by the college. Unaffiliated users may print B&W jobs for 5¢/page and color for 25¢/page.
2 photocopier/scanners are available near the Library front desk.